Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order: #2000966474 extra refund occurred by MAX
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 10:21:16 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order: #2000966474 extra refund occurred by MAX Hi,

I made a purchasing order with 4 items  via credit card (order no.
#2000966474 )

Few minutes later, I received an apology to deliver 2 items and I was
refunded with their amount successfully.

I received the two remaining items with some problems (one has wrong size &
the other has missing part of it).

Accordingly, I returned the faulty items to the store and I was refunded
successfully.

The problem is that I also received one of the items that MAX apologized to
deliver at first with exactly the same specifications I already ordered.

 So, I still have this item without paying for it.

The question now, shall I accept it for free or should I pay for it with
the price at sale after applying promocode?How should I proceed?

Please consider that I made the order with promo code that  gave me 146. 40
EGP deduction for the whole order and this is non-refundable.

Awaiting your reply.

Thank you,

Ahmed Atef
+2 01141152955

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2182461