Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 07:11:36 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   Hu, I requested products from centerpoint. They were supposed to be
delivered today but not yet delivered.  Kindly check.
Order number is

Order number 4537215904 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
 Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
 Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
 Shoe Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
 Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
 Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Wajiha Gul, your order number is 4537215904
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/my-account/order/4537215904?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_QA_en>
.
The tracking number is FC0222210002800.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FC0222210002800&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_QA_en>

Order shipping to
*Wajiha Gul*
Building 20, Zone 91, Street 906, unit 50
Al Wakrah, Qatar
Mobile: +974 55048233

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*

*Order Details*Consignment Number: 88881001038020210222

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/161156719?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_QA_en>
*SHOEMART
INTERNATIONAL*
*Steve Madden Women's Textured Sneakers with Lace-Up Closure*
Color: Multicolour
Size: 38
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/162002272?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_QA_en>
*SHOEMART
INTERNATIONAL*
*Steve Madden Women's Textured Slip-On Sneakers*
Color: Beige
Size: 37
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.

 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited

Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2146481