Subject: Ticket Assigned - Product complaint
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 03:15:57 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Product complaint Hi,

I am writing to you to inform about the poor quality of a product I bought
from Max, Deerfields mall Abu Dhabi.

The item was a boys school shoe (item number 159480263) bought on 15 Dec
2020 (see receipt attached).

However, since schools in Abu Dhabi were closed for face to face learning
till February 21st, my kid only started wearing them once the schools
opened on 21 Feb, and the shoe worn out in 2 days!!!!!

See pictures attached. My kid is in nursery so there is no question of
rough usage (and of course he wears other brands shoes as well with no
issues).

Highly disappointed with the product quality of the shoe, this is not
something I expected from Max. 2 days? Appalling to say the least.

Abeer verma
0526785657

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2157086