Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order number 9638037582
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 03:15:56 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order number 9638037582 Hello,

I received my order today and thank you for the quick turnaround. However,
I would like to complain about the delivery agent it was assigned to, with
cellphone number +971 56 414 7422.

He was very rude and I had to come down my building to collect my package
because he did not understand instructions. When I was on my way to collect
it, he kept calling me again and again to ask if I was on my way, which I
assured him multiple times that I was. It was disrespectful and very
unprofessional.

This service is not worth the AED 10 delivery. I hope this could be
improved in the future or I will have to make my purchases elsewhere.

Best,
Daniella
-- 
*Best,*
*Daniella Cortez*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2156942