Subject: Ticket Assigned - Application for the sales position
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 03:54:29 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Application for the sales position Dear Sir/Madam

Warm Greeting and Good Day to You.

I am Susan Adhikari and I am from Nepal. From June, 2019 I am here in UAE
working as a Saleslady cum Cashier in Fatima Supermarket in Sharjah, UAE.
But due to technical problems I left my job and made a visit visa now. Now
I am on a visit visa and I am looking for a position which is suitable with
my previous experience and skills and knowledge. While looking for a job
here, I came to know about your Company and vacancies. I would like to
apply for the position through this email. I hope you will accept my
application and give me one chance to serve you, your organization and your
management as well as your customer.

I would like to start with my professional career while I worked as a
Saleslady with New Fancy House in my home town Hetauda, Makawanpur, Nepal
for 3 years (January 2016 up to April 2019). Then I came to UAE and worked
with Fatima Supermarket as a Saleslady cum Cashier for 1 year and 6 months.
Due to some technical problem I had to leave that job.

About my academic qualification I had completed BA (Bachelor in arts) from
Tribhuvan University. Before that I had passed Higher Secondary Education
(10 +2 ) under Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB) of Nepal Government.
Before that I passed the SLC (School Leaving Certificate) under the
Education Board of Nepal Government.

I have fluency in writing, reading understanding in English, Hindi and
Nepali languages as well as I have basic Arabic Language too

About my other skills I had completed 3 months computer software training,
which will be very useful in future to grow up my career.

After working 3 years in Nepal as a Sales Lady and 1 year and 6 months in
UAE as a Saleslady Cum Cashier now I think I have built necessary skills
and knowledge to deal and counsel multinational customers.

Beside that I can handle, motivate and mobilize a team to organizational
growth and organizational target achievement.

For your more information and necessary official formalities I have
attached my CV here alone with my passport copy, please kindly find out the
attachment and have a look. I hope you will be positive with me

Waiting for a positive response as soon as possible.

Thank you and have a good day.

With Best Regards
Susan Adhikari

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2153347