Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order No #9600262910 Alaska Recliner Sofa - Refund Request
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 03:54:28 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order No #9600262910 Alaska Recliner Sofa - Refund Request Dear Sir / Madam,

With reference to the subject order, please note that the product was
pulled back on 18 Dec 2020 due to non repairable manufacturing defects.
Till date the refund is not processed from your end.
As per your return terms, you should process a refund in 5 working days.
However, till date 64 days passed by and not yet processed the same.

Every time I contact the customer care (email and over phone), i do not get
a proper answer, but just "the refund is due to technical reason; informed
respective depart; will process at the earliest".
My understanding is Home Box is purposely delaying or not processing the
refund due to some reason.

You have the obligation to explaint the customer the reason and the date on
when you can actually process the refund.

I believe you will show the courtesy to give a proper answer rather than
your usual reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Sahal Komu
0527619118

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2138856