Subject: Ticket Assigned - Security Guards Provider. (LESS PRICES and EXCELLENT SERVICES)
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 03:51:16 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Security Guards Provider. (LESS PRICES and EXCELLENT SERVICES) *Attn**:   GENERAL MANAGER*

*              PURCHASING DEPT.*

*Dear Sir / Madam,*

*Greeting from Al Qaqaa Security! *

*We are a Security Company in Dubai, we can provide you, professional
Security Guards, with DPS - SIRA license, and Security CCTV.*

*Excellent Services & Competitive Pricing!!*

*Please kindly check the attached files for our company profile.*

*Best Regards*

  *Taha Elbaz*

*Business Development Manager*

M: +971-551397839

T: +971-43209447

E  : [email-masked]

W :  www.alqaqaasecurity.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2152732