Subject: Ticket Assigned - Higher ranking on App and play store
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 03:51:14 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Higher ranking on App and play store Hi,

I am writing this email to you to let you know that you're APP has lot of
potential to grow, have more downloads, great user retentions, 5 start
rating and reviews if it is well optimized and all strategies are
implemented perfectly.

Well our goals is to collaborate with you and help them to boost your app
for higher ranking on App and play store.

We have delivered amazing results for downloads, rating and reviews for our
past clients and if you wish to see the portfolio.

If these results interested you and if you would like to be on same
boat.just "Reply" with your contact information and we will connect to take
things further from there.

I look forward hearing from you soon!

Best Regards

Lindsey

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2152582