Subject: Ticket Assigned - Same day delivery, at the best price
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 02:16:37 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Same day delivery, at the best price *Tired of delays? *
*Try Ecom.*

<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=11327974&l=83b73e4b-eaf6-4252-864f-8820cad48e02&r=ef42859b-44e6-423c-b96a-889ce8acbc23>

At Ecom Logistics, we provide Canadian businesses with Nation-wide fast and
reliable deliveries that can help you consolidate your position or take
your business to the next level. We provide complete logistics support that
your company needs from the supplier to the customer.

With a fast and experienced team, using the latest  shipping and tracking
software and the most competitive rates, you can rest assured with us
providing you and your customers a fast and reliable delivery service.

*Flexible*
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=11327974&l=83b73e4b-eaf6-4252-864f-8820cad48e02&r=ef42859b-44e6-423c-b96a-889ce8acbc23>

When? Where? How big? How many? No Problem! We cater to your individual
needs.
*Simple*

<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=11327974&l=83b73e4b-eaf6-4252-864f-8820cad48e02&r=ef42859b-44e6-423c-b96a-889ce8acbc23>

Take advantage of the best POD system so you can always track on your
freight with ease. We can also incorporate your 3PL software.

*24/7 Contact*

<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=11327974&l=83b73e4b-eaf6-4252-864f-8820cad48e02&r=ef42859b-44e6-423c-b96a-889ce8acbc23>

Always here to help. Our professional team will be happy to assist you with
any concerns.
*Warehousing*
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=11327974&l=83b73e4b-eaf6-4252-864f-8820cad48e02&r=ef42859b-44e6-423c-b96a-889ce8acbc23>

Who said you need a warehouse to ship your product? Simply leaves it to us!

We provide complete Warehousing and Sortation services.
*Competitive rates*
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=11327974&l=83b73e4b-eaf6-4252-864f-8820cad48e02&r=ef42859b-44e6-423c-b96a-889ce8acbc23>

We provide the best rates and complete solutions.

Partner with us and remove the need to use multiple sources for your
company.
*Same day*
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=11327974&l=83b73e4b-eaf6-4252-864f-8820cad48e02&r=ef42859b-44e6-423c-b96a-889ce8acbc23>

Nation-wide reach in nine major cities in four Provinces, we can provide
same day services (depending on location).

*Contact us and get a quote today!*
[email-masked]
604-320-7860 <6043207860>

-- 

Your success is our business!
*Martin Russier*
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=11327974&l=83b73e4b-eaf6-4252-864f-8820cad48e02&r=ef42859b-44e6-423c-b96a-889ce8acbc23>
*Accounts Manager* | eCom Logistics Inc.
 Ontario
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=11327974&l=ab43a5ce-1965-4e31-83a2-a9f0e31d3063&r=ef42859b-44e6-423c-b96a-889ce8acbc23>
  Calgary
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=11327974&l=533f491d-89e7-4325-8ab0-00b0cb6a89a0&r=ef42859b-44e6-423c-b96a-889ce8acbc23>
  Vancouver
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=11327974&l=9645982a-188f-4070-95ce-419141dd6eaa&r=ef42859b-44e6-423c-b96a-889ce8acbc23>

c: 778-919-1923  e: [email-masked]
p: 604-320-7860 w: ecomlogistics.ca
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=11327974&l=4b88c978-8568-4133-918f-7f8c8c473d1d&r=ef42859b-44e6-423c-b96a-889ce8acbc23>

                      *Think Green*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2127174