Subject: Ticket Assigned - What happens my order was not processed
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 03:12:42 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  What happens my order was not processed ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021, 9:10 pm
Subject: Sorry, your order was not processed
To: Mohammed Saquib <[email-masked]>

More details inside

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Sorry, your order number 6290519253 was not processed.
Hi Mohammed Saquib, we were unable to complete your purchase at this time.
Please note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please try again
or use Cash on Delivery at https://centrepoint.app.link/o4U6JLpo3eb
<https://centrepoint.app.link/o4U6JLpo3eb>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162167553?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
SHOEMART
Embellished Slip-On Round Toe Ballerina Shoes
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 29
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162167556?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
SHOEMART
Embellished Slip-On Round Toe Ballerina Shoes
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 29
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162207148?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
SPLASH
Lee Cooper Mom Fit Distressed High-Rise Jeans with Pocket Detail
Color: Blue
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 54
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161663932?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Skinny Fit Distressed Mid Waist Jeans with Pockets
Color: Blue
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 36
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161542465?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Lee Cooper Printed T-shirt with Round Neck
Color: Grey
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 29
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162904840?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
SHOEXPRESS
Textured Sneakers with Hook and Loop Closure
Color: Beige
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 37

Subtotal: * SAR 214*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *SAR 212.7*
The shukran points you’ve earned on this order will be reversed.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2328733