Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund status
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 07:57:29 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund status I am a regular customer of yours. In February, I had placed an order for 6
items, and the same was placed in the card and the payment was processed
and deducted from my bank account but the order wasn't placed. I tried to
place the order a second time and this time was successfully able to place
the order and payment were deducted once again. I called the customer care
numberer and the agent said my double payment deduction would be credited
with 7 days, yet I still haven't received the same in my account I am
attaching the screenshot shot of the payment deduction and also the order
number.

 I was able to get in touch with my bank and the following information was
passed on to me.
Two transactions were initiated on 25th February 2020 and both times the
amount was deducted from my account. Out of which, one amount has been
claimed by the merchant and the other is on hold. The transaction no and
their status are as follows:-

1) Transaction ID 245417 (by landmark group) not claimed by the merchant
and is kept on hold, This is the amount that was deducted erroneously from
my account
2) Transaction ID 282404 ( by CenterPoint) claimed and the same was for the
order delivered and correctly deducted.

When I asked about the same with my bank, they asked me to get in touch
hold with you guys. Kindly go through the issue and resolve the same as
early as possible.
Much appreciated,

-- 
Regards,
Swathy Rajasekhar

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2284486