Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order Number - 9643212254
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 07:57:28 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order Number - 9643212254 Dear Max Fashion,

Good day! I hope everything is well with you.

Please refer to the above subject matter and please follow up that need to
be deliver today, 22nd of March 2021.

As I wonder I received and sms 8pm that my location is an unable to deliver
but how it happened? if I didn’t receive any call from any delivery boy
from your company. I attached the proof for your reference and actions.

Please find the location map below for your reference.

Location ? Liberty Building

GCC Centre - Mezzanine Floor

Nearest landmark Umm Al Sheif metro station and Gold and Diamond Park Dubai.

Sheikh Zayed Road, 4Th Interchange - Dubai, UAE

https://goo.gl/maps/hBGefS8FS4s

Thanks & Best Regards,

Joy Golez

Whatsapp and Mobile number

0544333618

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2284049