Subject: New Reply Received - Delivery
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 05:16:18 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  The customer has responded to the ticket.  Delivery  Ticket comment <div dir="auto">Thank you for your response</div>
<div>
<br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr"></div></div>
</div>
<div class="freshdesk_quote"><blockquote class="freshdesk_quote">
<div>On Mon, 22 Mar 2021 at 8:04 AM Centrepoint &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" rel="noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
</div>
<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div style="font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,Segoe UI,Roboto,Helvetica Neue,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px">
	<div style="font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,Segoe UI,Roboto,Helvetica Neue,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px"><div dir="ltr">
<div dir="ltr">Hi Collin,<br><br>We see that you’ve been expecting a delivery for your order. Unfortunately the order has been canceled as the item is currently out to stock.<br>We always try to maintain accurate inventory on our website, but in this case due to unexpected reasons, the item you ordered is not available with us to be shipped currently in stock.<br><br>We are sorry, but this is not typical of the experience we offer, and we understand the inconvenience this has caused.<br><br>The item may still be available at a local store near you, however we cannot check the local store availability.</div>
<div dir="ltr">
<br>Thanks for choosing to shop with us and apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.<br><br>Your friends,<br>The Support Team<br>
</div>
</div></div>

	

</div></blockquote>
</blockquote></div>  https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2278029