Subject: Ticket Assigned - "ASSFAR TAKE YOU TO SAUDI VIA OMAN QUARANTINE PACKAGE"
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 12:57:54 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  "ASSFAR TAKE YOU TO SAUDI VIA OMAN QUARANTINE PACKAGE" Dear business partner

Greetings from Assfar Travels !!

We are pleased to assist by offering you a package to bring your stuck
staff in their countries to Saudi Arabia safely by one of the best packages
in the Saudi market "OMAN QUARANTINE PACKAGE" hoping this will meet your
satisfaction.

*                            "ASSFAR TAKE YOU TO SAUDI
VIA OMAN QUARANTINE PACKAGE"*

*Inclusions:*

   - 15 Nights / 16 days stay in 4* hotel
   - Full Board in daily Basis (3 Meals)
   - Oman Visa - Single Entry (30 Days)
   - The inbound Oman Medical Insurance coverage (Basic with covid-19
   coverage)
   - Meet and assist upon arrival in Muscat Airport
   - Airport arrival & departure transfers in private car
   - During the fifteenth day, a PCR test will be taken with a notarized
   medical certificate

Best Regards,

________________________

Assfar Travel Aegency

Dammam – Saihat Khaleej Rood

Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia

P.O.Box 3607 - Zip Code: 32451

Email: [email-masked]

Website: www.assfar.org
Phone: +966 567316030 <+966567316030>

Whats: +966 567326030 <+966567326030>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2244847