Subject: Ticket Assigned - Cheapest Influencer Marketing Campaign For Splash
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 07:53:37 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Cheapest Influencer Marketing Campaign For Splash Greetings Team,

Hope you are having a good day. Are you curious as to how MX Takatak
reached its heights? Ever thought of taking your brand to another level? Do
you wish to try out the same formula that bigger brands like MX Takatak,
1MG, ShareChat, Roposo are doing today? Well, this mail is your answer.

If you are looking for any kind of promotion in terms of app downloads,
content creation, brand awareness, media visibility we would be happy to
serve. We are here to build a campaign personalized for you based on
various budgets, Just like Ross was the right Lobster for Rachel !!

All you need to do is get in touch with me, and I would be happy to explain
to you further. Please feel free to reach out to us over mail or call for
any further queries.

PFA Campaign Deck.

Thank You!
-- 
Regards,
*Avani Shah*
Business Development & Sales @TagWag <https://tagwag.ai/>
Contact: +918369147603

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2265048