Subject: Ticket Assigned - Baby&kids care offer (Disney, Le petit, Kids Time) from European manufacturer
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 09:26:57 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Baby&kids care offer (Disney, Le petit, Kids Time) from European manufacturer   Good morning,

I’d like to present you our Baby&Kids care ranges – ON LINE Disney, ON LINE Le Petit, ON LINE Kids Time of our own production in Poland (We - Forte Sweden - are a reliable European producer with about 50 years experience in manufacturing high quality products for Polish and many international markets). 

Could you please find some short information on our 3 kids ranges below: 

1.	ON LINE Disney – it’s a line of 3-in-1 moisturizing gels for washing hair and body. Designed for children who are looking to dive into the fairy-tale world of Walt Disney during their bath time and experience many joyful adventures! Formulas with sweet and fruity aromas make the bath pleasant for children's senses. Dermatologically tested products containing 94% ingredients of natural origin. For children over 1 year of age.
Scents: pudding, muffin, blueberry, apple, cranberry Licences: Frozen, Minnie, Princess, Spiderman, Cars Volume: 400 ml

 

2.	ON LINE Le Petit – it’s a line of delicate 3in1 body cleansing gels and shampoos for children over 1 year old. Formula intended for sensitive skin, does not irritate the eyes and reduces static electricity, making the hair easy to comb. 94% ingradients of natural origin. . Let the bath time of your children become their favourite play and take them to the world of friendly animals.
Volume: 350 ml Scents: biscuit, white chocolate, candy, fruit jellies, marshmallow, cream

 

3.	ON LINE Kids Time – it’s our new range for 3 – 8 years old kids which will be launched in the beginning of May 2021. Dermatologically tested safe formulas with 93% natural origin ingredients consisting of: Hair&body washes 500 ml, hand washes 500 ml, shower gels&bubble bath 980 ml and bath jellies 230 ml. 

 

 

Besides the above kids ranges, our offer includes: 

*        Liquid soaps (antibacterial, sensitive, kids, kitchen)

*        Shower gels for men and women (antibacterial, sensitive)

*        Intimate gels

*        Bath cosmetics (salts and foam)

*        Hair care products (shampoos, conditioners, hair masks and hair sprays)

Our key advantages: focus on naturality, high quality, vegan formalation, wide range of products for the whole family. 

In other countries our products have been successfully sold in such chains as DM, Auchan, Kaufland, Intermarche, Carrefour, Nature drugstore, Leclerc and others. 

Let me know please if you are interested to get our detailed product presentations on the above ranges and our price offer.

I’m at your disposal for any further questions

 

Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/С уважением,

Tetiana Drahun

Export Sales Specialist

Forte Sweden Sp. z o. o.

1 Kosciuszki str.

62-090 Rogierówko, Poland

Tel    + 48 61 650 06 50

Mob/WhatsApp + 48 609 830 838

E-mail  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

web www.forte-sweden.com <http://www.forte-sweden.com/> 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2257262