Subject: Ticket Assigned - Kind Attention HR & Payroll Department.For RAK Bank
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 08:59:46 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Kind Attention HR & Payroll Department.For RAK Bank Dear Team,

Kind Attention HR & Payroll Department.

SHOE MART L.L.C

Please find mentioned below the liability details of Mr. Patrick Henry
Napier pertaining to his salary transfer loan account with RAK Bank account.

Account No

0372722652001

Staff Name

MS. FLORIZA LOGROSA MONDRAGON

Nationality

PHILIPPINESPHILIPPINES

Passport No

EC0672883

Date of Birth

11/4/1981

We request you to kindly make arrangement for transferring his EOSB to RAK
Bank account.

Kindly let us know after the payment to track the payment.

Thanks & Regards

Sathish Kumar 

Landline- +971-4-2336771
Fax- +971-4-2336784
E-mail: [email-masked]

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to

======Bilkish Confidentiality Note======

The information in this communication is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Bilkish is neither
liable for the improper, incomplete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.The
communication is NOT intended to operate as an electronic signature under
any applicable law. Bilkish assumes no  responsibility for any loss or
damage resulting from the use of e-mails.

 

-------
BILKISH

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2256633