Subject: Ticket Assigned - Changzhou Siteng Lighting Co., Ltd
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 08:58:31 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Changzhou Siteng Lighting Co., Ltd Hi   sir/madam

Good day!

Glad to hear that you are also on the market for Changzhou Siteng Lighting
Co., Ltd

Siteng reserves no effort in developing and making high quality and best
cost-effected products and providing various garden light solutions,
striving for creating values for customers by constantly strengthening its
market competitiveness. Siteng has more than 1000 sets of molds (such as
die casting, spinning, stamping, injection, aluminum processing etc.) and
more than 100 sets of produce and test equipment (such as Large aluminum
die casting machine, aluminum extrusion machine, CNC milling machine,
welding, spraying, assembly etc.)

 With the strength of good quality inspection, fast delivery service and
pretty competitive price.

Please give me your feedback.

Thanks for your valuable time.

Best regards

Rejia Parveen (product in charge)

Company: Changzhou Siteng Lighting Co., Ltd

Add: House: 1/A     Road: 14/A    Sector:4   Uttara Dhaka-1230

Email: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

Website:   http://lamp-st.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2256187