Subject: Ticket Assigned - help you make more profit from baby products ---- from Linhaowood/Alice Ma
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 02:12:36 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  help you make more profit from baby products ---- from Linhaowood/Alice Ma 

	Dear Sir/Madam, Many thanks for your time to read this email! This is
Alice Ma from baby products manufacturer. Our factory produces wooden
baby game playpen -webkit-app-region:no-drag;">We export to the USA,
Australia ,Korea and so on. 

	 Please feel free contact me for more information if you are
interested . 

 -------------- 

	Thanks line-height:1.5;">​​ 

	Alice Ma
 Shandong Cao County Linhao Woods Co., Ltd . 

	Main products: 

	wooden blinds,wooden blinds slats, 

	wooden box,wooden crafts, 

	paulownia wood boards,coffin boards,wall panels,flooring panels  

	wooden baby playpen, baby crawling mat,Children indoor wooden
climber, 

	drawer panels ,furniture parts ... 

	​Skype: linhaowoodalice 

	​WeChat: Alice13305408766 

	​QQ:3086668936 

	Mobile:+86 133 0540 8766 (What's Up) 

	Tel: 86--530--6202299 

	IF YOU RECEIVE ANY EMAIL ABOUT BANK ACCOUNT CHANGE, PLS CALL ME TO
CHECK , THANKS. IF PAY TO THE WRONG ACCOUNT , CUSTOMER WILL HAVE TO
BEAR THE LOST.  

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2056423