Subject: Ticket Assigned - Lifestyle Shops | Digital Marketing Opportunity
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 02:26:33 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Lifestyle Shops | Digital Marketing Opportunity Dears at Lifestyle Shops,

I hope you all are having a lovely day.

I'm trying to reach the Marketing department team to discuss the Digital
Marketing Strategy of the business; specifically on Instagram.

We are called Growthloop, and we have been working with big brands like
(Twaaq, Nagwa Boutique, and 39eer Time). One of the results that we brought
to one of our clients was that we spent $5,620 and we generated $278,447
within a month. 49X Return on Investment.

This means like having a machine; you put $1 and it generates $49 back.

Please find attached the PDF which consists of some of our clients' base,
and the results that we generated for them.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions. Feel free to reach out on WhatsApp.

Best Regards,
Abdulmajeed A. Alkanaan
+966548456033

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2048764