Subject: Ticket Assigned - FREE call about iconicstores.com starts in 15/30/60 minutes!
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 04:06:26 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  FREE call about iconicstores.com starts in 15/30/60 minutes! Dear iconicstores.com

I thought you might like to know some reasons why you are not getting
enough website hits/visitors and conversion.

Also your traffic flow is poor from last couple of months due to some of
the reasons. You might know about recent Google UPDATES like *Phantom 3.0,
Panda 4.2, and Penguin 4.0.*

Google has completely dropped all authorship functionality from the search
results and web master tools. So be careful on it and take the help of a
SEO company to fix it.

*Some of the aspects given below:*

   - Due to poor and unauthorized link sites.
   - Relevant keyword phrases are not visible on first page listing.
   - Due to HTML validation errors and warnings present in website.
   - Your website is not search engine friendly.
   - Website content quality is not high standard.
   - Website is having on-page and on-site issues.

*Area of Improvement:*

   - We will give you First page ranking on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
   - Improve your organic traffic and sales.
   - If you will not satisfied with our results then we will refund your
   money as per the money back guarantee policy.
   - Secure your website from Google penguin updates 4.0
   - Increase your conversion rate.
   - Target your local market to increase business.

*Note*: *We give guarantee to improve in your keyword ranking from the
first month itself, if we fail to achieve then money back.

We will be optimizing your website in the major search engines like:
Google, Yahoo & Bing which results in improvements in keyword ranking,
traffic, link popularity, goal conversion, and ROI in the first month of
our work.

For more details please reply. We have 24*7 supports, so you can contact
any point of time with your website issues.

*Best Regards,*
*Medard Imants*
*Digital Marketing Consultant*
*........................................................*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2042428