Subject: Ticket Assigned - Splintr X Lifestyle
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 10:01:09 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Splintr X Lifestyle Hello,

I hope you're having a great day,

I wanted to discuss a potential collaboration with our Buy Now Pay Later
Fintech company, Splintr.

Based in DIFC, we at Splintr have a rapidly growing merchant list and we
believe you would be a perfect addition to the family!

We allow customers to pay in instalments, while we finance you the entire
amount directly and take on the entire repayment risk!

With this, not only do we benefit consumers, but we benefit the merchant as
well by increasing conversion rates up to 50% and Average Order Value by
80%.

We are aware that you are using another provider and we encourage the idea
of having multiple providers to maximize customer outreach. Plus, Splintr
has the longest offered tenure as well as highest acceptance rate amongst
all competitors.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Mansur.

-- 
*Mansur Dzaurov*
Business Development

*Splintr Fintech Ltd, DIFC, Dubai, UAE.*
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
+971 58 231 5633

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2038497