Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 05:11:58 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way Order details below

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 20, 2021, 10:17 PM
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Shaimaa Badran <[email-masked]>

Order number 9629843251 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Shaimaa Badran, your order number is 9629843251
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9629843251?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>.

The tracking number is FC012021001993.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FC012021001993&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*Shaima Badran*
maram building
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: 971 559902728

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88888001484220210120

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161755860?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Textured Tights with Elasticised Waistband - Set of 2 *
Color: Multicolour
Size: 11-12 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161895767?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SHOEMART *
* ELLE Textured Tote Bag *
Color: Blue
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162327575?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Charlotte Reid London Animal Texture Tote Bag *
Color: Multicolour
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162007443?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SHOEMART *
* Kendall & Kylie Lace Up Block Heeled Shoes *
Color: Black
Size: 40
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161578896?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SHOEMART *
* ELLE Animal Printed Sneakers with Lace-Up Closure *
Color: Brown
Size: 39
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161988483?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SHOEMART *
* Textured Low Ankle Sneakers with Lace-Up Closure *
Color: Blue
Size: 39
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162455650?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Expo 2020 Printed Striped Dress with Round Neck and Short Sleeves *
Color: Multicolour
Size: 4-5 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161507035?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SHOEMART *
* Kappa Panelled Shoes with Hook and Loop Closure *
Color: White
Size: 35
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161964232?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SHOEMART *
* Girls' Printed Trainer Shoes with Slip On Closure *
Color: Green
Size: 35
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2006863