Subject: Ticket Assigned - FW: Missed Call
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 07:43:23 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  FW: Missed Call Hello ShoeMart Stores team ,

Hope you are well,

My CEO asked that I reached out to you. (See below). He is a big fan
of ShoeMart Stores .

We've tried to call yesterday to your marketing team but we weren't
successful.

For context, Digitly is the Facebook Agency specialized in growing online
businesses for companies such as Nike, United Nations, Squatwolf, and
Instashop.

We've noticed that you are running amazing ads on Facebook, but we see a
potential to grow your conversion between *30-50%* with our technology and
with the same budget.

Do you have a few minutes for a call this week or next? Book time on my
calendar <https://app.harmonizely.com/nicolas>

Thank you,

Regards

Nicolas Castanheira
Head of Growth
Email: [email-masked]
Mobile: +971 52 859 55 81

https://wearedigitly.com/*32-strategies*
<https://wearedigitly.com/32-strategies/>

------------- Forwarded message -------------

From: Abhishek Sharma <[email-masked]>

Date: January 18, 2020, 7:08 AM

Subject: Missed Call

Nicolas, please check out ShoeMart Stores .

Can you try to set a call with them? I've called earlier but wasn't
successful.

Offer to give them a full free audit on their Digital Marketing and
Facebook ads. We can definitely help them grow their Facebook/Instagram
sales.

Thanks,

Abhi

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2014582