Subject: Ticket Assigned - StudentsEra Events Partnership
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 03:45:44 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  StudentsEra Events Partnership Good Afternoon,

Hope this email finds you well!

We at StudentsEra <http://studentsera.com>are proud to provide initiatives
for students across the UAE. This year, we are aiming to continue to host
events for the youth in a variety of areas. By supporting these events, you
can gain exposure for your brand, connect with a young consumer base and
share your products and services.

In the past we’ve worked with Red Bull, Virgin & Arada & we are more than
confident in a mutually beneficial collaboration.

Attached to this e-mail are details of the event, timelines and how we will
conduct its organization.

Please reach out at your earliest convenience should you be interested.

Regards,

Jacob Stenhouse
*+971 54 562 1802*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2010107