Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your refund is on its way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 10:18:49 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your refund is on its way Dear team,

I haven’t received my refund yet. Kindly do the needful.

Regards

Sheeja

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 at 11:51 AM
Subject: Your refund is on its way
To: Sheeja Sathyan <[email-masked]>

Your return has been processed

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_QA_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_QA_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_QA_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_QA_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_QA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_QA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_QA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_QA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_QA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_QA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_QA_en>
Your refund is on its way
Hi Sheeja Sathyan, we have successfully processed your refund for return
1000417542 for order 4514933041 .
Here’s how your refund works:
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/162295585?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_QA_en>
*SPLASH*
Lee Cooper Printed T-shirt with V-Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Black
Size: M
Quantity: 1 QAR 22.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/162210510?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_QA_en>
*SPLASH*
Slim Fit Solid Mid-Rise Shorts with Pocket Detail and Belt Loops
Color: Black
Size: 34
Quantity: 1 QAR 26.1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/161571879?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_QA_en>
*SPLASH*
Textured Mid Waist Shorts with Pocket Detail and Belt Loops
Color: Blue
Size: 34
Quantity: 1 QAR 26.1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/161968767?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_QA_en>
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Slim Fit Textured Crew Neck T-shirt with Long Sleeves
Color: Black
Size: L
Quantity: 1 QAR 22.5

Total *QAR 97.2*
Total Refund Amount *QAR 97.2*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_QA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_QA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2009355