Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 04:04:02 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way @Centrepoint <[email-masked]> i make an order from your
branch which i do a very big mistake because i didnot get my items and you
guys mention that my delivery is already delivered why doesnot make a sense
to me i need someone from your branch to contact me on the below number
else i will complaint you in the police with my details. You took my money
already from creditcard and still didnot deliver and you make note
delivered you delivered to who??????

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021, 8:54 am
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Mahesh Poudel <[email-masked]>

Order number 9628528116 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Mahesh Poudel, your order number is 9628528116
The tracking number is FP011421001248.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v1&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FP011421001248&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*Mahesh Poudel*
the point dfc
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 552489328

Payment Method:
*Mahesh Poudle*
xxxx xxxx xxxx 4900

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88888001282920210114

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162380039?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SHOEMART *
* Mens Classic Suede Moccasins with Penny Coin Detail *
Color: Beige
Size: 43
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/159965483?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Melange Padded Bra with Hook and Eye Closure - Set of 2 *
Color: Grey
Size: 34B
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162177640?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Chequered Padded T-shirt Bra with Hook and Eye Closure *
Color: Pink
Size: 36B
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162262678?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Striped Padded T-shirt Bra with Hook and Eye Closure *
Color: Pink
Size: 34B
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162831590?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Feather Print Padded T-shirt Bra with Adjustable Straps *
Color: Blue
Size: 34B
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2008956