Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Return request order #9627417055
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 04:47:33 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Return request order #9627417055 ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hiba Jafar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 at 11:38
Subject: Return request order #9627417055
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi,

I would like to request a return collection for the product Dream On Me
Chloe 3-in-1 Convertible Crib with Changer.

I spoke to your customer service over the phone yesterday and explained
that I know this item is WWD, but we did not open it or have it assembled
when it arrrived and it is exactly the same as it was sent to us.

We would like to return it as it is too big for our space now.

I have attached photos to show that it is unopened and in the same
condition we received it.

Regards,

Hiba J Ali

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2004329