Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 06:23:58 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! Dear CP Team ,

My Order #6264637115 is getting delay for delivery. Please check.

Thanks,
Safrin

Your order number is 6264637115 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6264637115?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi M Rumaiz, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 6264637115
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6264637115?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>.
Expect delivery by 19/01/2021.

Order shipping to
*Safrin Sheriff*
Aramex Silay Building, Istanbul Road, Silay District,
CMB 16616
Tel: 966593954012
Riyadh
Mobile: +966 593954012
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 4946
M RUMAIZ

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162469670?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors All Over Print Leggings
Color: Orange
Size: 4-5 yrs
Quantity: 1 SAR 19
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162536681?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Solid Ribbed Collared Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Orange
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 SAR 32
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162536680?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Solid Ribbed Collared Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Orange
Size: L
Quantity: 1 SAR 32
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162536679?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Solid Ribbed Collared Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Orange
Size: M
Quantity: 2 SAR 64
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162536678?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Solid Ribbed Collared Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Orange
Size: S
Quantity: 1 SAR 32
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162536672?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Solid Ribbed Collared Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Yellow
Size: XXL
Quantity: 1 SAR 32
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162536671?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Solid Ribbed Collared Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Yellow
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 SAR 32
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162536670?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Solid Ribbed Collared Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Yellow
Size: L
Quantity: 1 SAR 32
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162536669?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Solid Ribbed Collared Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Yellow
Size: M
Quantity: 2 SAR 64
Subtotal: * SAR 339*
Savings: *- SAR 130*
Standard ground shipping:

* FREE *
*Total* *SAR 339*
Your order could earn you 37 Shukrans.
Your order may arrive in multiple deliveries.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

-- 
Tks,
Rumaiz

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>
<#m_-6712105544418435396_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

-- 
Tks,
Rumaiz

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2000838