Subject: Ticket Assigned - Extremely Dissatisfied Customer (order# 6262871642)
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 06:23:41 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Extremely Dissatisfied Customer (order#  6262871642) 
Assalaamu alaikum,

I am expecting a delivery for my order#  6262871642. I regret to inform 
that I am extremely dissatisfied by services of centrepoint. Earlier 
when i used to order, deliveries were handled by ARAMEX which was 
convenient as they delivery even in the evening. However, with recent 
changes in Centrepoint  dispatch, deliveries are now handled by SAUDI 
POST and I am Extremely dissatisfied by their services. Referring to 
below snapshot, saudi post tracking for CRDSAL0150772821 indicates there 
were many deliveries attempted. However, in reality no delivery was ever 
attempted. I received 2 calls from saudipost representative requesting 
to take delivery from their RC office. Moreover Saudi Post do not 
deliver in evening. Thus I have to take off day just to take delivery, 
which i do not accept.

Kindly register this email as compliant and share the reference token 
for the complaint. Also, let me know if there are any changes in 
dispatch policy of cenrepoint to deliver only by saudi post. if yes then 
I do not wish to order anything else in future.

Thanks
Rizwan Siddiqui
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2002126