Subject: Ticket Assigned - Blue Sky Express- introduction
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 04:08:37 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Blue Sky Express- introduction Dear

Hope you are doing wonderful!

I Would like to Introduce Our Services,

I am looking for an opportunity to introduce our services which you might be
interested and looking for. 

To brief. Blue Sky Express has a strong and proven operational expertise in
Express & Courier Services & fulfilment Services, Logistics & Frozen
Transportation In Saudi Arabia 

Delivery Same Day , Capacity 2000+ Shipments Per Day with COD/CC

You Check the shipments by tracking through our website

We will provide proof Delivery of each and every shipments 

Customer gets Notification for the orders with driver details 

And there are many thing that we can discuss so

Please do not hesitate to email us, I would be happy to hear from you. 

Regards,

Abdullah Salem Al Harethi

Sales Manager 

Blue Sky express

0500558705

WWW.BSKYEXPRESS.COM <http://WWW.BSKYEXPRESS.COM> 

Blue sky express

 <tel:920021181> 920021181 +966500558705 |

[email-masked]

www.Bskyexpress.com <http://www.Bskyexpress.com> 

Rabwa Area, Omar Bin Abdul Aziz Street P.O.Box 345231, Riyadh 11381

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2000435