Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order # 6263094496
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 04:08:35 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order # 6263094496 Dear Sir,

Greetings!

With regret to inform you that I have ordered the pair of Steve Madden
through your online store and I came to know after wearing one to two hours
that my right foot fingers are squeezing & paining due to the pair not
being the same size.

As per my communication with your customer care, they have requested to
send the picture of the shoes which you can see completely, the left pair
is bigger and the right is smaller.

This is the bigger brand and I request not to happen this again with any of
your customers. We trust you  and we believe in you & hopefully you will
solve my issue immediately without any delay.

Thanks & Regards,
Syed Ammar.
0552424028.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2000280