Subject: Ticket Assigned - wolfly delivery services
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 04:15:19 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  wolfly delivery services    *Dear SPLASH TEAM*

   *my name is jahanzaib choudhry and i'm contacting you on the behalf of
   wolfly service-wolfly shopping*

   *I’m pleased to share the following details.*

   *We delivery all over the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES and international and our
   charges are quite reasonable and we delivery on the given date in real
   time *

   *I’m also delighted to let you know how our *service has helped small
   business grow with our real time delivery .when our clients grow we also
   grow with them

   *You can find further information here. www.wolfly.delivery.ae
   <http://www.wolfly.delivery.ae/> and www.wolfly.ae <http://www.wolfly.ae/>*

   *Please let me know if you need anything further and I would be happy to
   help.*

*https://wa.me/c/971504445883 <https://wa.me/c/971504445883> link to our
   catalog  *

   *contact me at (0588370975) or toll free (800-965359)*

   *Thank you*

   *jahanzaib choudhry*

   *from wolfly delivery*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1999293