Subject: Ticket Assigned - Unless service
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 02:51:43 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Unless service Dear Max,

Your online selling have useless service
i have order below item 2days back and today i collected so i can wear
tomorrow on my Birthday party but i surprised when i open parcel at home i
got Tshirt instead of Jean...

Its really frustrating...U hv spoiled my mood + my plans for Birthday...

And top of that store staff was saying its wrong product on website so i
feel u guys are making fool lime other online seller...
Where u c some products i  great sale price when u order either its sold or
nt available...then what is means of showing its avaliable on web page...
U guys wasting time,efforts n Many more....
I really want to use bad words i brought T-shirt also for same Jeans n now
u giving me Tshirt instead or Jeans...

Now i wil think 100 time b4 buying such 3rd class sale items...

Its purely scam...

you’ve successfully collected order number 9627364708
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9627364708?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
from
your collection point. Enjoy your purchases!

Order Details

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/162918739?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*MAX*
*Solid Full Length Denim Jeans with Button Closure*
Color: Blue
Size: L

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1975286