Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE: SGL Toys
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 04:35:03 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE: SGL Toys  Hi, Sir,

Good day!

It's Sandy frm SGL.

We got your information from internet.

We are toys trading company in SHANTOU, GD, CHINA.

We provide: RC toys, educational toys like block, diy toy, doll playset,
diecast car and others.

We are also specialized in OEM & ODM projects.

My city SHANTOU is famous for toys.Most of toys to the world are from here. 

I have up to 12years experiences of toys trading.

I know well about the market request. 

We have good sourcing team to help you get the best suitable products. 

We will provide you with suitable products with competitive prices and most
satisfactory services. 

Trust could recommend the suitable models to you.

Attached is the catalogue for your ref..

Pls. kindly contact us for more information. 

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

BEST REGARDS,

Sandy SHI

SHANTOU SMARTGL TRADE CO., LTD

DIRECT LINE: (+86) 13302744022

Tel.: +86-754-87298619

Email: [email-masked]

Web:  smartglcn.com    

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4443176