Subject: Ticket Assigned - NEW PRODUCTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 11:46:37 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  NEW PRODUCTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS Hi! This is Lucas Cosmetics Company, the producers of professional cosmetics for eyebrows and eyelashes, skincare products, decorative cosmetics, and many other products :)

This June we have a great offer for shops and salons ;)

Are you planning to add new products to your business? You can purchase them for better price and conditions.

Take one product for 500 USD/EUR and get an additional discount of 10 % of the total order
For any questions please contact me by Whatsapp / Viber!:)

Best regards,

Lucas Cosmetics

+79024255923

tel:79024254537

Contact me:
https://mailinternetsub.com/ru.b24-n58fe135e83cbf/pub/mail/click.php?tag=sender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIxMzY4ODkwNyJ9&url=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.whatsapp.com%2Fsend%3Fphone%3D79024255923%26bx_sender_conversion_id%3D13688907%26utm_source%3Dnewsletter%26utm_medium%3Dmail%26utm_campaign%3Dnew_products_for_your_business&sign=d95eea58e7821d0ce430c5e6dcd56612fc4b550c602df706b0948a04b5fc15e7

YouTube:
https://mailinternetsub.com/ru.b24-n58fe135e83cbf/pub/mail/click.php?tag=sender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIxMzY4ODkwNyJ9&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fchannel%2FUCtMzGk3sxmV49ftoQ7LM7Ig%3Fbx_sender_conversion_id%3D13688907%26utm_source%3Dnewsletter%26utm_medium%3Dmail%26utm_campaign%3Dnew_products_for_your_business&sign=9455e2730b68441c2813f352f241da4055412c0ab35b7b29549da0a1ec34221d

Facebook:
https://mailinternetsub.com/ru.b24-n58fe135e83cbf/pub/mail/click.php?tag=sender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIxMzY4ODkwNyJ9&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Flucascosm%3Fbx_sender_conversion_id%3D13688907%26utm_source%3Dnewsletter%26utm_medium%3Dmail%26utm_campaign%3Dnew_products_for_your_business&sign=21d5f0efbd79c52b3bdd6118abd5d7308e0e6db9fef07f7116e5b8c6594cc073

Instagram:
https://mailinternetsub.com/ru.b24-n58fe135e83cbf/pub/mail/click.php?tag=sender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIxMzY4ODkwNyJ9&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fcc_brow%2F%3Fbx_sender_conversion_id%3D13688907%26utm_source%3Dnewsletter%26utm_medium%3Dmail%26utm_campaign%3Dnew_products_for_your_business&sign=3ca3758f28155713e5eae5bb5c18f0a8ac6f4ba045434205233a069eac895861

Visit our social media to see more

Lucas Cosmetics, 2022

Вы получили это письмо, так как являетесь клиентом нашей компании. Если вы не хотите больше получать наши письма, нажмите сюда:
https://mailinternetsub.com/ru.b24-n58fe135e83cbf/pub/mail/click.php?tag=sender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIxMzY4ODkwNyJ9&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmailinternetsub.com%2Fru.b24-n58fe135e83cbf%2Fpub%2Fmail%2Funsubscribe.php%3Ftag%3Dsender.eyJSRUNJUElFTlRfSUQiOiIxMzY4ODkwNyIsIkNPTlRBQ1RfSUQiOiI2MjI3NDciLCJNQUlMSU5HX0lEIjoiMiIsIkVNQUlMIjoiaW5mb0BiYXljb3NtZXRpY3MuZGsiLCJDT0RFIjoiaW5mb0BiYXljb3NtZXRpY3MuZGsiLCJURVNUIjoiTiJ9.f18c68d75ba24e2cd95d021540e0ab2fb8aa58a3509e3e65e2814cf40d3ba75d%26bx_sender_conversion_id%3D13688907%26utm_source%3Dnewsletter%26utm_medium%3Dmail%26utm_campaign%3Dnew_products_for_your_business&sign=590ab00cf603ba7c9f82dac24248c16b289df391e7df0c350feed7044f2ed718

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4405324