Subject: Ticket Assigned - Sis-creations Collection
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 14:19:11 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Sis-creations Collection Good afternoon,

Greetings from Sis-creations

We are fiber art designers in Dubai, we create unique macrame wall 
hanging as well as decorative small stands that can fit any interior.

All our pieces are one-of-a-kind and are not available in the Middle 
East.

We believe our handmade products would fit perfectly in homebox stores 
as it stays true to the store’s concept.
Therefore we would like to meet with you to discuss a potential 
collaboration to showcase our products exclusively in your stores.
Please note that we are able to provide a stock of our handmade 
products.

Please find enclosed the link to our website, kindly note that the 
pieces we would showcase in your store would be smaller size affordable 
to everyone.

www.sis-creations.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Mila Abdi
0543269965

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4160406