Subject: Ticket Assigned - ENQUIRY PR 237886 Shower Curtain / SOC
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 08:44:58 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ENQUIRY PR 237886 Shower Curtain / SOC  

Please give us your best offer for below described item,

 

Shower curtain with hooks (durable water proof type), size: L-1800MM,
W-900MM

Qty:-4

Thanking you,

Regards,

Najeem PT 

MONITOR PLUS SAFTEY AND SECURITY EQUIPMENT LLC

ABU DHABI, MUSSAFFAH INDUSTRIAL AREA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

PO. BOX. 12934,PH.00971 2 555 3594, 

MOB /WHATSAPPS NO:- 00971 50 7928498

EMAIL:- [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ,
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

VAT NO:-100321637900003

An ISO 9001:2015 certified company.

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4159294