Subject: Ticket Assigned - A step to increase the sale
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 14:32:05 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  A step to increase the sale Dear Home box ,

 I have simple suggestions that will increase the sale , summer is close by
and you can follow a new way to sell your items it's called kashtat bahar
as local arabs call it or you can call it family beach day baskets or
friends beach day basket or solo beach day baskets And romantic beach day
baskets
This baskets will be holding several articles chosen such as cutlery or
accent flowers flask or throw and outdoor cushions and any disposable
dining articles and put a pricing on it you can put different prices
according to the input
You can create a suggested item next this like outdoor runners or rugs and
lights and stereo
Finally if you like my idea maybe we can work together on more successful
developments and contact me on this email

Thank you
Regards
Faiza

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4135813