Subject: Ticket Assigned - Sofa issue
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 10:03:01 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Sofa issue  Good Afternoon !

Dear Home box team,

This message from Era projects, Hope you are well and safe !

We purchased one sofa for our apartment series. The client complained
regarding the sofa.

So we reported that issue with your team. Then they sent your quality team &
came here on this month fist week.

Later, there was no update for that issue. Later, I contacted your customer
support cell and every time they replied, they said that they were waiting
for the management reply. For the next 2 weeks, they can't give a proper
update. So I sent this mail. We hope that you will update the proper answer.

Please find the attached invoice for your reference.

 

Thank You and Best Regards,

Arun Vijayan

Interior Designer

 

ERA REAL ESTATE

P.O. Box 5179 | Manama

Kingdom of Bahrain.

m: +973 3689 2380 

e : [email-masked]

 

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.

 

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4062125