Subject: Ticket Assigned - Product Photography!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 04:39:07 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Product Photography! Dear Kid Company,

I represent Skupics Studios, a Product Photography Studio, located in
Palmyra, PA. We wanted to introduce ourselves should you ever find a need
for product imaging for your eCommerce website.  We have a large studio in
which we can accept any size package from small boxes to palletized
deliveries.
Please take a minute and look at our website and get to know us!
www.skupics.com

I would be more than happy to talk further about our services or answer any
questions you may have!  Thank you for taking the time, and we hope to hear
from you!
Dominic Tannehill
Skupics Studios, LLC.
61 W Front St
Suite D
Palmyra, PA 17078
www.skupics.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4042373