Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 16:20:54 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! Dear Dana,

Please have a look at the below order where AED91 is shown as savings but
not deducted from the total bill

Order number : 9561553906
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9561553906?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>

Subtotal: *AED 337*
Savings: *- AED 91*
Standard ground shipping: *FREE*
*Total* *AED 337*
Please have a look at the email received for order confirmation with the
mistake

Please refund back 91 dhms for me

Thanks
Regards
ARIF
0559166274

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 at 9:34 AM
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Mohammed Arif <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9561553906 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9561553906?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Mohammed Arif, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9561553906
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9561553906?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.
Expect delivery by Saturday, 19th Mar.

Order shipping to
*MOHAMMED ARIF*
Flat 202, Sheik Abdullah building, same as Creation beauty lounge, Opp Al
Falah Mosque, Near Chapathi street restaurant
Sharjah
Mobile: +971 559166274
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 2108
Mohammed

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164027478?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Printed Round Neck Dress with Short Sleeves - Set of 3
Color: Multicolour
Size: 5-6 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 59
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164027317?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Printed Dress with Short Sleeves and Round Neckline - Set of 3
Color: Multicolour
Size: 5-6 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 59
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163976228?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
2Xtremz Printed Maxi A-line Dress with Long Sleeves and Tie-Up
Color: Blue
Size: L
Quantity: 1 AED 90
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163976223?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
2Xtremz Printed Maxi A-line Dress with Long Sleeves and Tie-Up
Color: Green
Size: L
Quantity: 1 AED 129
Subtotal: * AED 337*
Savings: *- AED 91*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *AED 337*

Congrats! You just earned Shukrans

Your Shukrans will be credited to the account registered for
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*.
Your order will earn you 70 Shukrans.
Go to My Shukran Account
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/loyalty>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
-- 
Sent from IPhone

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4038346