Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 16:20:54 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   This is in relates with the first email I've sent. Please look into this. I
received a call today at 17:55 from the delivery guy name KASHIF mobile
#0526813600 i am not sure if that name he gave me is true and he is the
worst delivery guy ever. He called me and told me to go out of the delivery
address I've put when i ordered and asking me to pick it u from there while
shouting on me as if im asking him to do a favor for me. When i told him i
will not do that because im on duty and he needs to send it over here he
said no need i will deliver tomorrow or give me an alternative address, i
told him why i need to give alternative address you are here already in the
location. He said i will not give it there i will ask someone to give it to
you tomorrow. i told him okay im living in al barsha 1 so its fine if you
will drop it tomorrow, he said i will give it to someone who will pass by
in barsha, so i get pissed i told him dont shout me like that as if im
working for you, tell me your name so i can call your manager. He told me
its not allowed to inform our name to you, i told him why its not allowed
your the one who gonna deliver my items and its my right to know it and
your manager should know what attitude you showing to your customer. This
is the first time i  encountered super unprofessional and worst person
ever. I hope you will do something about it and give him a lesson. he dont
deserve to be in this type of environment if he dont know how to deal with
customer. I have his parcel he is available, he is outside the vicinity
where i put my address on and still he refuse to drop it over here just for
a reason that he will ask someone to give it tomorrow to me while shouting.
VERY WROST EXPERIENCE SINCE THE DAY I ORDERED UNTIL NOW THAT IM WAITING FOR
THE DELIVERY.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4038263