Subject: Ticket Assigned - Unresolved issue
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 05:04:45 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Unresolved issue Warm Greetings to landmark group,

This isn't my first attempt to contact you regarding this issue,however I
have a pleasant experience with landmark group.My purchase with homebox at
2019 had become bad experience since they couldn't find my invoice at 2019
because the recent changes in software,they unable to trace it .I'm
getting   unresponsive email from homebox for past November 2021 till March
2022.Due to this delays my product had become out of warranty, whenever I
have called customer service,they told they will reach out to me in 24
hours ,I have never received call from them .Manager Sherin lied that she
called us without knowing what's the issue and told us we'll call us back.

With most respect, all of us hard earned money and bought  a product from
your company with utmost care and trust .unfortunately I have genuine
invoice from homebox,transactions records and conversation. I have not
received any justification for my complaint sir.

I hope someone would reach out to me to solve this sir .

971 50 981 1393

Thank you

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3973612