Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint - Ingenuity Rocker - Order number 9556881701
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 04:55:23 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint - Ingenuity Rocker - Order number 9556881701 Dear Team,
Good Evening!!

Please be informed that I have purchased an *Ingenuity Rocker *on *7**th
February 2022*. My order number was *9556881701*.

But unfortunately I have received a used product which has scratches and
dirt.

Based on the tele-conversation with your team, kindly see the
attached pictures for your kind reference.

I would like to bring your kind attention to this matter and please make
necessary arrangements for a quick replacement of the same product ASAP.

*I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!!*

Best Regards,
Geo Jimmi
0544400302
0521054028

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3868185