Subject: Ticket Assigned - 9555646265 // Horrible experience // Driver : Habib 0524041533
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 01:35:20 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  9555646265 // Horrible experience // Driver : Habib 0524041533 Hi Landmark,

I have a subject order. for the last 3 days the driver was just calling &
confirming that he would come later to deliver my package. But at the end
of day I would receive sms saying that your order failed to deliver due to
no response & when I tried to reach the driver he would not answer.

Now the main reason for writing this email is the very rude &
unprofessional behaviour of the driver. Today earlier I called him at the
first he was not answering than tried by different number upon answering
when he realised I'm calling for the subject order he started saying
Congratulations like continuously 3 times & started putting back the blame
on me like nothing happened. I was shocked. Is he for real? Then he started
to be aggressive & upon telling him that I will make a complaint he simply
said I don't care!

It was unbelievable & believe me I didn't imagine that I would
experience something like this. I even tried to call the customer care but
never got a reply.

I need my order as I already waited for more than 5 days & please I don't
want an order from the same driver.

Please note due to no response from customers it looks like the reason the
driver was so confident. He might know I won't reach the people in charge
so easily.

Hoping for a quick response.

Regards,

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3832493