Subject: Ticket Assigned - You're doing well but 25-30% of YOUR revenue are left on the table...
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 02:24:17 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  You're doing well but 25-30% of YOUR revenue are left on the table... Hi Splash team,

I came across your store! It's well designed, but your copywriting does not
communicate the value of your products!

I checked your email flows, product descriptions and I'm sure we can
increase your revenue by up to 25% with a well-written copywriting

Did you know that every e-mail you send is an opportunity to make a
connection? It's a chance to deepen the bond that you have with your
clients And that relationship is at the center of your business's success.

With my experience in social media and as a professional copywriter I can
tell you that people buy from those they trust. And they trust those
they've developed a relationship with.

- Good copywriting is what gives your product a voice. It's the way you
communicate your unique value and craft the story.

Having a description that sells well, is SEO optimized, and separates you
from your competitors is essential.

If you don’t mind, I’ll like to be alongside you and your team in order to
develop sales funnel e-mails, newsletters with your current audience and
your new subscribers

I'm David, a copywriter and social media marketer based in UAE Dubai. I
specialize in email copywriting, product descriptions, social media Ads and
much more. Would love to write for Splash Fashions

Let's transform those window-shoppers into faithful customers through
persuasive written *WORDS*

 I'm not here to be an expense for YOU!  I'm here to HELP you generate
more SALES
in your business

I recently created a brand new account on Fiverr. You can contact me here
<https://www.fiverr.com/s2/d201dfc465> or simply reply to this email:) I'm
willing to write some of your products, emails, social ads for your perusal

Ps. *FREE OF CHARGE*

Looking forward to hearing from you

-David Christian/ Copywriter

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3814774