Subject: Ticket Assigned - For job requesting
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 05:59:01 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  For job requesting Dear Sir,

As a highly skilled Warehouse supervisor , I read your posting for a new
Warehouse job with interest. My experience aligns well with the
qualifications – Warehouse Division, in particular my role as a Warehouse
supervisor at City of India – Warehouse supervisor and I am certain I would
make a valuable addition to your organisation.

With more than 3years’ experience as a warehouse supervisor , I am adept in
SAP, documentation and reporting, and regulatory compliance. Moreover,
while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set,
including first-rate problem-solving and analytical skills, I excel at:

Warehouse management
Inventory management
Inbound and outbound
Quality assurance and control
Conduct inventory audit and Reconciliation &Make sure SAP stock and
physical stock matching 100%..Familiar with material unloading & put away
process , Ensure on time GRN & consumption process , SMT material storages
, material handling & feed to production , Ensure FIFO ,ESD & MSL control
for SMT parts , Ensure manpower management & inventory management ,
Finished goods & stock accuracy
Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding my
expertise and abilities. I will follow up to request an appointment to
discuss how my experience and background meets your needs.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Dineshkumar.S

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3840434