Subject: Ticket Assigned - URGENT.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 04:20:06 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  URGENT. Hi there

Good Afternoon

I made an order from max on 1st January and made the payment through Tabby

As I haven't received the order yet, I checked today and was shocked to see
that the order does not exist in my account.

I attached the screenshot from Tabby website that proves payment..
Also bank message approves the payment

Order number is 9521756699

It really annoyed me as my daughter was waiting her clothes.. she changed
her style and needed the new clothes..I am confused now, should I make a
new order? Or wait till u gave me back the payment..

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

If not receive feedback soon, I will report a complaint to Sharjah Customer
Protection.

Best Regards

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3727526