Subject: Ticket Assigned - Serious complaint and a request.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 16:12:26 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Serious complaint and a request. Dear Max fashion:

I’ve always enjoyed shopping at your stores in general and online,
specifically also, I’ve been a customer to you guys since forever, and I
always loved your wide selection of clothes and accessories, but recently
it’s been the worst since you changed your shipping company from Aramex to
Boosta the later one  literally is the worst shipping company in terms of
professionalism, timing and their shipping Couriers.

One of the major issues that I’ve faced since you changed to this company
was in the order No. 2105428764. Yesterday the shipping representative
called me 4 times to ask for my location even though it’s written on the
package also, when he asked me for the code that the shipping company had
sent me to ensure that the package is mine I gave it to him but his phone
glitched and it didn’t go through or process the code so he asked me to
take a photo using his phone of my national ID (which is very sensitive
information I don’t like sharing it just like that with anyone) so I
obviously refused to do so then, he told me he’s going to take the package
back to the shipping company and I can contact you for a refund or contact
the shipping company to try and communicate with them  so I sent the
package back with him, which by the way had been already paid for using my
credit card then I called your customer service to deal with them because
It’s really hard to reach them since they don’t pick up the phone that
easy.

So they eventually reached out to me and asked me if I can show my ID to
the shipping courier but again I refused so they eventually told me that
the order is going to be delivered by tomorrow and it was, thankfully. But
the thing is, PLEASE I don’t want this company to ship any future orders
from you guys as it’s a huge inconvenience for me and I can’t deal with
them anymore with the constant calling and with the rude employees.

Best regards.

Sarah.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3681319